GOODBYE(How To Know That You've Been Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Isaiah 38:1 KJV

In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord , Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.






Here's My Take: 


How to know that you've been told Goodbye.


5. When they're sick unto death:


Contd from yesterday..

As my Dad was talking to me my brother he started crying. Specifically, he told me that I have not been close to him, lately especially, just as he was to his father; being the last son and also the last baby. I tried to encourage him and I told him that it wasn't intentional, just that I'm trying to see if I could make it, so that he'll be proud of me. And I can't read his mind unless he opens up to me.


Then I didn't feel the agony of death


in his tears, because I was trying to pull myself together and be strong. Because I never saw him dying not until the next fifteen years and above. But the truth is, the level of torture he had from that sickness gave him so much fear to the point that he became tired of everything, even though he survived it.


To be continued..


Just like we said yesterday "Spirituality is very very good. Faith is very very wonderful and awesome. But Wisdom and understanding are the principal thing. Being Spiritual and/or having so much mountain_moving faith without Wisdom and understanding, will cost you alot"

When you have someone sick unto death(very very sick), pay close attention to them. Do not take this for granted. E get why....


Conclusion:

I have this to say, I may be wrong, but hear it anyway.... don't feed your fears, but never doubt your fears too.

Don't encourage your fears, but never underestimate them. E get why!


Song:

This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through

My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue;

The angels beckon me from heaven's open door,

And I can't feel at home in this world anymore.


O Lord, you know I have no friend like you,

If heaven's not my home, then Lord what will I do?

The angels beckon me from heaven's open door,

And I can't feel at home in this world anymore.


Prayer:

Father make us wise enough to see and also read the handwriting on the wall. Amen.





Have you seen a man that is Loved by God??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments