GOODBYE(How To Know That You've Been Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: 2 Timothy 4:10 NLT

Demas has deserted me because he loves the things of this life and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus has gone to Dalmatia.






Here's My Take: 


How to know that you've been told Goodbye.


5. When their interest is somewhere else:


Studying the account of Demas, one could see the exact picture of this dispensation. It will make you understand this generation better. Sometimes it baffles me how so many people that have seen more than three decades and have witnessed revivals, will see this kids going astray and they'll be clapping for them. 


You'll hear something like "leave them it's their time", "if they don't do it now, when will they do it", allow them to enjoy themselves", etc.

I remember during my I.T days, one of our Engineers then, talked a very rubbish talk. I mean very very rubbish that I wished I could flog him. Before us he was talking about his experience the first time he had sex. And the people(boys and girls) were laughing; him included. I felt like bursting his head!


Someone that should have been on the control side, trying his best to help this Babylonic Gomorrahnized generation. Instead he became their pusher. Upon his age, yet no shame. That's how many of us smile over children when we find then going astray.

These things make me wonder what the world will be like in the next thirty to forty years; if Christ tarries


Conclusion:

If you see your child/ward holding things you couldn't afford as a parent/guidance and you never cared to ask how those things came about! Then you're very wicked


Song:

Into my heart

Into my heart


Come into my heart, Lord Jesus

Come in today

Come in to stay

Come into my heart, Lord Jesus


Prayer:

Father give me the power(grace) to overcome evil as they hover around me. Amen.





Where will you spend your eternity??? 



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments