GOODBYE(How To Know That You've Been Told Goodbye:)

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: James 4:17 KJV

Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.






Here's My Take: 


How to know that you've been told Goodbye.


2. When you're ignored:

While writing the word ignore, I realized that ignore can be gotten from the word ignorant. This gave me a thought. Do you know that most times we've ignored people and they were ignorant of what led to that? They may not know why you frown your face anytime you see them. If you ask them, you'll be surprised that they don't know, why you thought they knew.


Personally, I have met people in this category; we're laughing today, tomorrow they'll ignore me. And I'll always will like to find out why. Most times, their answers will be very funny. You'll hear something like "I greeted you yesterday you didn't respond well", "you frowned your face when you saw me", "you didn't reply my message immediately", "you didn't call me back", "you saw that I was coming and you bent down to attend to what you were doing", etc.


Very funny indeed. Please how on Earth would one have done these things intentionally? Because I know that someone is being misunderstood.

From where I came from, there's this Igbo adage I used to hear that says "ocho ngbalaga si na aroro ya anya" meaning that when someone wants to run away from(avoid, leave, ignore) you, s/he will look for something to hold on to. And that is very true.


Conclusion:

There are little little foxes that could spoil the vines of friendships and relationships which the accused(victims) are ignorant of. And it could be avoided, if and only if the accuser will open up early.


Song:

Who has the final say

Jehovah has the final


Jehovah has turned my life around

He turned my life around

He makes a way where there's no way

Jehovah has the final say


Prayer:

Father give me the grace to carry almost everyone that comes around me along. Amen.





Are you too judgemental??? 


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments