GOODBYE:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOOD BYE


Word: Proverbs 11:14 KJV

....but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.






Here's My Take: 


How to know that you've been told Goodbye.


There are many ways to know when someone said Goodbye to you. 

The first in our list is the one we are conversant with.


*1. By words:*

we'd almost said everything we could say about words, when we talked about verbal form of saying goodbye. But we'll throw more light on it.

Just like we know, this is when someone spoke out, saying something like am done with you, go your way, don't talk to me again, it will never work, mind your business, stay out of this, stay clear, etc.


People that engage in this are the bold types. They do it without sympathy. They could be smiling while saying it, but they mean every word. I remember one day I asked someone if one of his siblings is around. He jokingly and sarcastically asked me what business do I have in their house. With what he said, I don't need anyone to tell me that my presence is no longer needed.


Just like our anchor scripture said, in the multitude of counsellors(words) there's safety. When a family jokingly say to you "must you come to our house all the time" (to watch football, film, hire something, etc)? Never come back again. Even if it was a small child that said that, stop coming. Because he could be speaking their minds(what they discussed inside)


Conclusion:

Words are too strong and powerful, be careful of how you use them. Don't say goodbye and later say it was a mistake. Hmmmm are you sure?


Song:

Holy Holy, God almighty

It’s a privilege to worship You

Maker of all universe

It’s an honour just to stand before You


With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You

Proclaiming Lord You reign

With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You

Proclaiming Lord You reign


Prayer:

Father help me to be careful of my words. Amen.





Are you ready for Jesus coming??? 


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538




NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments