GOD BLESS ME

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: GOD BLESS ME


Word: 1 Chronicles 4:10 KJV

.. Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed..





Here's My Take:



The reassurance and hope we have is this, in Christ, blessings are so much that nobody can take and keep them all alone. No matter how long you'd enjoyed them, there will still be room for others. Christ can not finish, so likewise blessings that comes through him.

It will only be our fault if we relent and refuse to demand for our right from the provisions Christ has already made.


When we the Jews and body of Christ could not enjoy the privileges in Christ, the gentiles may overtake us. Because only violent men can take it by force.


But when you have this consciousness and still want to remain the way you're, no problem. As for me, I'll not keep calm until GOD BLESS ME. My family will also not keep calm until GOD BLESS THEM.


Conclusion:

Until my soul rejoices, I won't stop travailing

Until I get results, I won't stop demanding


Song:

Any time I see

Another breaking of the day

I say thank you, Lord

Thank you, Lord

Any time I see

Another breaking of the day

I say thank you, Lord

Thank you, Lord


Prayer:

Lord cause me to see the travails of my soul. May I rejoice in it. Amen. 



Do you fellowship with the Trinity???



To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

ennuggets.blogspot.com



NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR DUPLICATED BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments