CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Proverbs 13:20 KJV‬‬

He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: But a companion of fools shall be destroyed.



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

7. JETHRO TO MOSES: Jethro's wise counsel saved Moses from over labour. I see Jethro as those men that doesn't keep quiet when things are not going the way it should. They'll always have wisdom to pass across. 


Catalysts doesn't assume that everyone knows, and they too doesn't assume that they know all either. The believe in giving and also in receiving counsels. Catalysts rob minds together to help each other, and also to bring out the best in each other. Moses was a Catalyst, but that day his in-law became his Catalyst.


If Moses had not listened to Jethro, he would have died earlier than his death. He had reasons not to listen to his father in-law, after all Moses had more loyalists than him, and he also hear from God directly. He would have become proud of himself, and refused to listen to him. But he took his counsel, and that saved him much stress.


Conclusion:

Every Catalyst, has a Catalyst that will bring out the Catalytic Nature in him/her. While him/herself is a Catalyst to someone else.


Remember "The Wisdom of a Catalyst, is a therapy."


Song:

I have found a place where I can pour my heart

I have found a place where I can be myself

A place where I can have no secret to hide

A place where I am still safe after it all


hAnd with You lord I can be naked and not ashamed

With You lord I can be open and have no fear

For I found in You a friend that I can trust

That is why You will Remain my great Physician


Prayer:

Oh Lord give me the Wisdom of a Catalyst in Jesus name. Amen. 



UNREASONABLE MEN Loading...



Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments