CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭James 1:19 KJV‬‬

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

9. JOSEPH TO HIS FATHER'S HOUSEHOLD: Catalysts are not born, they're made. And what makes them is when they utilize the things they went through in life. Ask any great person around you his/her journey to stardom, you'll be shocked what you'll hear.


This is why Great people seems quiet, calm, gentle and/or humble. Naturally, that's not how they were. But things they'd seen, heard and passed through brought them to the place of composure. But when you see a man that has never seen anything in life.


You'll see an empty vessel that makes the loudest noise. Another thing you'll know about Great people is that they're men of few words. They don't talk too much. If you come around them, and began to talk anyhow, they'll stop talking. And start listening to you. When you're done talking, they'll excuse themselves. They'll keep the experience and wisdom they would have impacted in you.

 

Conclusion:

When you're around any great man learn to be fewer in your speeches, and give him more time. Then you'll go home filled.


Song:

Lord if I

Find favor in Your sight

Lord please

Hear my hearts cry


I'm desperately waiting

To be where You are

I'll cross the hottest desert

I'll travel near or far


For Your glory

I will do anything

Just to see You

To behold You as my King


Prayer:

Lord help us to turn our shame to fame, our sorry to Glory in Jesus name. Amen. 



*UNREASONABLE MEN* _Loading..._



Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments