CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Psalm 8:2 ESV

Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

8. SLAVE GIRL TO NAAMAN: Here this again "There's no age, size, level or colour that's an Island of Wisdom. For we know in parts and we're also wise in parts. Naaman was privileged to have the slave girl in his house." And he was Lucky to had listened to her.


Value whom you have around you, irrespective of his/her size, level, exposure, experience, etc. I heard what a Pastor said that was remarkable. He said if he notice any gift his son or daughter has, he doesn't have, he'll kneel and ask for his daughter/son to impart him with such gift.


Because all he wants is to have what his generation and beyond needs. It won't change him or reduce his Anointing. When he see him manifesting in a particular dimension tomorrow, we may not know the source of that.


Conclusion:

What you're ignoring in that child could be what you need for your greater manifestations and impartation to your generation. Pay attention!


Song:

Why should I feel discouraged,

Why should the shadows come,

Why should my heart be lonely,

And long for heav’n and home;

When Jesus is my portion?

My constant Friend is he;

His eye is on the sparrow,

And I know he watches me;

His eye is on the sparrow,

And I know he watches me.


Refrain:

I sing because I’m happy,

I sing because I’m free;

For his eye is on the sparrow,

And I know he watches me


Prayer:

Lord may we never overlook what we our destinies need to manifest in Jesus name. Amen. 



UNREASONABLE MEN Loading...



Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments