CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Psalm 8:2 ESV

Out of the mouth of babies and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.



Here's My Take:


Biblical Catalysts Of Favours:

8. SLAVE GIRL TO NAAMAN: We concluded yesterday with this "Negligence has made many lose special things that would have come to them. Because they're looking at the messenger, they lose the message. When you size up the messenger, you'll lose the message."


I remember those days when we were younger, if I advise my elder brother on what to do, that will help him out. He'll be like look at this small boy, between two of us, who should advice each other?! Because then, to him, it's all about size. Lols.


Same thing happened recently in my street. They had meetings for security issues. In one of the meetings I wanted to give my opinions. Some of the elders tried to silent me. But some insisted that I should say my opinion. Surprisingly, those my opinions was carried. In their next meeting, they were the one begging me to say something. God be Praised..


Conclusion:

There's no age, size, level or colour that's an Island of Wisdom. For we know in parts and we're also wise in parts. Remember Naaman and the slave girl.


Song:

I enter the Holy of Holies

I enter through the blood of the Lamb

I enter to worship You only

I enter to honor I am


Lord I worship You, I worship You

Lord I worship You, I worship You

For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord

For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord


Prayer:

Oh Lord give me my own Catalyst in every area of my purpose and assignment in Jesus name. Amen. 



UNREASONABLE MEN Loading...



Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments