EXTRA:

Eguh Nnamdi Nuggets EXTRA:



‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭37:4‭-‬7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

[4] Then he said to me, “Speak a prophetic message to these bones and say, ‘Dry bones, listen to the word of the Lord! [5] This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Look! I am going to put breath into you and make you live again! [6] I will put flesh and muscles on you and cover you with skin. I will put breath into you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’ 


” [7] So I spoke this message, just as he told me. Suddenly as I spoke, there was a rattling noise all across the valley. The bones of each body came together and attached themselves as complete skeletons...


When we speak the Word exactly the way it was given to us, it manifest without delay. 


So therefore, when God give you His word(by revelation, Scripture, etc) for me, please don't be tempted to make it look sweet. Say it the way you heard it.



Also remember that JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK AGAIN! Hope you're READY?!



Let Us Pray🙏🙏


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments