TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.



Here's My Take:


Things That Will Facilitate/Fasttrack One's Time Of Rising.

2. Submission: There's nobody that wants to Rise that will never submit. Submission attracts promotion. Where there's obedience, there will be submission. Any servant that later became a master was already a master in submission.


Submission gives one access to Risings(great opportunities). No man helps anyone that doesn't submit. Lack of submission have deprived so many opportunities that would have changed their stories for life. And when they'd realized their mistakes, another person that'd submitted had already taken their place.


Joseph submitted and became Prime Minister. Joshua submitted and Moses handed him over. David submitted and became King. Esther submitted and became the Queen. Elisha submitted and took over from Elijah. Jesus submitted and He became the Saviour. Couples that submit to each other gain each others trust.

 

Conclusion:

Submission makes one more attractive than the other. It keeps one ahead of his/her mates. Where there's no submission, there'll be no obedience, and the people will perish.


Song:

I am a soldier

At the battle field

Waiting to hear the voice of my commander

Jesus if you call my name

I will answer a billion time


Chorus

Who is calling my name oh

Jesus is calling my name oh

Jesus if you call my name

I will answer a billion time


Prayer:

Lord in Your Mercy help us to submit to Your will in Jesus Christ name. Amen.




SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY Loading...



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments