SAPPHIRA

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA
 
Word: Acts 5:4 KJV
Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Here's My Take:

FINALLY ON SAPPHIRA:
We have come to the end of this topic, but before we draw the curtain please ask yourself if you're Ananias? A man that is highly deceptive, full of greed and selfishness. He doesn't seek good counsel, but surrounds him/herself with negative minded people.

Or are you SAPPHIRA? An accomplice, one that can never give good advice; your advice has landed many into problems and regrets, some died afterwards. Chief supporter of evil and wickedness. How many people have you told NO to that wrong decision/s they want to take?

How many have you seen going the wrong direction and you try to discourage them. Also how many people have you seen going the right direction and you discouraged? What we do behind, when no one is watching us speaks volume of who we truly are.

Conclusion:
Evil/evil men may Stop if there's nobody encouraging it/them. In life things tend to increase or decrease pending on the level of support they're getting. And because you're playing the role of SAPPHIRA, supporting them, nothing will make that stop.

Song:

Why should I feel discouraged,
Why should the shadows come,
Why should my heart be lonely,
And long for Heav’n and home,
When Jesus is my portion?
My constant friend is He:
His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me.

Refrain
I sing because I’m happy,
I sing because I’m free,
For His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me

Prayer:
Father help us to live a life that will not be evil spoken of in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Topic: TIME OF RISING Loading...

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments