EXTRA:

Eguh Nnamdi Nugget EXTRA:



“Go and shout this message to Jerusalem. This is what the Lord says: “I remember how eager you were to please me as a young bride long ago, how you loved me and followed me even through the barren wilderness. “And when I brought you into a fruitful land to enjoy its bounty and goodness, you defiled my land and corrupted the possession I had promised you.

Jeremiah 2:2‭, ‬7 NLT


Did you remember how you were eager to please God those days(when you were single, when you had no job, when you had your friends/families around you, when your business is still at the little stage, etc?) Did you remember?!


So what changed that eagerness? 


Now that the Lord has brought you into a fruitful land to enjoy its bounty and goodness, you defiled His land and corrupted the possession He gave you? Did God do you bad by answering your prayers and blessings?!



Remember also JESUS CHRIST is COMING BACK AGAIN?! Get Ready!!


Let Us Pray🙏🙏


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments