SAPPHIRA:

 

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA
 
Word: Acts 5:1‭-‬2 NLT
But there was a certain man named Ananias who, with his wife, Sapphira, sold some property. He brought part of the money to the apostles, claiming it was the full amount. With his wife’s consent, he kept the rest.

Here's My Take:

Be careful of SAPPHIRA if you want to live long. I'll repeat that again "be careful of SAPPHIRAS if you want to live long! Because they'll drain you and make you have bad names, they'll create so much enemies for you that you've never imagined.

Imagine having a partner, a friend or a colleague that will be hipping you anytime you're causing problems to people, for once or more s/he had not told you to watch it, just know that you're a dead person already.

Because I know that only you will face the music when the time comes. They won't be there when you'll be crying, neither will they be able to save you when the enemies you accumulated will be dealing with you.

Conclusion:
Whenever you see any Ananias(person) acting stupidly, just know that there's a SAPPHIRA behind him/her.

Song:

You unravel me
With a melody
You surround me with a song
Of deliverance
From my enemies
'Til all my fears are gone


I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God


Prayer:
Holy Spirit please take away SAPPHIRAS from our lives in Jesus Christ. Amen.

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments