Natural Affection:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Genesis 1:31

And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good(beautiful). 




Here's My Take:


Welcome to this topic, "Natural Affection". But before we dive into this topic fully, we'll like to break it down into two parts; Natural and Affection, before we join them together, for better comprehension. Please do follow us.


Natural: When we hear Natural, what is the first thing that comes into mind? Nature, right? Yes. It could also mean Original or origin, Un_attachment, un_artificial, Raw, etc.


When a thing is said to be Natural, it means that nothing has been attached to it; it's still the way it should be. It means that it has not been altered, still in it's original form/format


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Being Natural makes you look original. Natural things are more healthier and nutritious. 


Song:

There's something that makes me

Come into Your presence

My helper



My helper eh

My helper

My helper eh

My helper

There's something that makes me

Come into Your presence

My helper


Prayer:

Father help us to live our lives originally, just as you planned it from the beginning. Amen.


NB: we may not be able to get the exact Scripture/s for each daily Nugget. But we ask that you bear with us.

We'll be glad to welcome your suggestions and corrections. Thanks


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments