Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Genesis 1:11

..each bearing fruit with seed according to its kind.”



Here's My Take:

Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:


2. Ministers(Gospel):

I have to mention Ministers in this category, because majority of them are Spiritually Long-sighted. Pardon me, but that's true. Please in this context am not criticizing them, but trying to point out an error I'd noticed, which some of them are still repeating.


What is this error, it's the error of duplication. Many Great Ministers of God with great ministries years ago did not duplicate such "energy" into their children. You can count a number of them, whose children are really walking in the same footsteps as their fathers. Except to earn wages.


But these Ministers will duplicate into others, and they'll be making exploits. While their children are left behind; just answering names.


Conclusion:

Any man who is a champion to only strangers, and not also to his family is no champion at all.


Song:

She was driving last Friday on her way to Cincinnati on a snow-white Christmas Eve

Going home to see her mama and her daddy with the baby in the backseat

50 miles to go, and she was running low on faith and gasoline

It'd been a long, hard year


She had a lot on her mind, and she didn't pay attention

She was going way too fast

Before she knew it, she was spinning on a thin black sheet of glass

She saw both their lives flash before her eyes

She didn't even have time to cry

She was so scared

She threw her hands up in the air


Jesus, take the wheel

Take it from my hands

'Cause I can't do this on my own

I'm letting go

So give me one more chance

And save me from this road I'm on

Jesus, take the wheel


Prayer:

Father take the wheel over my family. Amen???



*Natural Affection Loading...*



#ENdailynuggetsteam



Post a Comment

0 Comments