Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

Word: Acts 2:17 NIV
In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.


Here's My Take:
Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:

4. This Dispensation:

One idea that I refused to buy is this idea that'd concluded that God will not find faith in this dispensation/generation. I refused to accept that! And anyone with such conclusion has not seen any revival.

There's this new wave of revival that has come among the young people that their selves can not handle; through which many souls have returned to Christ through many of such revivals.

Also we'll not forget that the devil is working overtime to ensure that the finished work of Christ doesn't have "heavy" impact in our lives. Therefore, no matter what he does the counsel of the Lord must prevail!!

Conclusion:
Jesus has won. Why not come and join the winning team?!

Song:

It was my cross You bore
So I could live in the freedom You died for
And now my life is Yours
And I will sing of Your goodness forevermore


Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name
Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name


Prayer:
Father may we not continue to be in the bondage of Satan's lies. Amen

*Natural Affection Loading...*

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments