Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

Word: 1 Peter 5:8 NLT
Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.



Here's My Take:
Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:

4. This Dispensation:

Listen carefully my fellow Youths: one thing you should know about the devil is, the devil will never have your time, unless he sees something very precious in you. Then he'll start hanging around so that he'll take it away from you.

A man asked one rich man for money, the rich man told him "you know am an occultic man, and we don't give people money". Jokingly the man told him that he wants to be part of them, and he'll use his manhood for sacrifice. The rich man told him, noo! we can't accept yours, it won't be useful, unless you'll give us that of your son or daughter.

The man told the rich man God forbid! Now know this, the devil doesn't care for anything that isn't expensive. He knows how expensive the soul of a man is to God, that's why he does everything so that he'll steal them away.

Conclusion:
The devil will promise you anything you want and could go as far as borrowing just to ensure that he steals your soul. Please don't let that happen!!!

Song:

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath
He was making ways for me
Now and everyday, in each and every step
He is making ways for me


When my heart is full of doubt
Feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn around
I know


God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
God will work it out, woah
Oh, yes, He will
Oh, things are coming together


Prayer:
Father let Your Spirit watch over our souls in Jesus name. Amen???

*Natural Affection Loading...*

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments