Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 16:18 NLT

Such people are not serving Christ our Lord; they are serving their own personal interests. 



Here's My Take:

Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:


4. This Dispensation:


Am utmost concerned about this generation/dispensation because their craziness is so so appalling. But if this craziness could be harnessed for Christ, the kingdom of darkness will experience a heavy blow.


There's this energy they put in while doing negative things; the energy that makes them not to turn back. This energy makes them Spiritually Long-sighted; their eyes are only fixed on what they want to achieve, not minding the consequences. 


But one challenge with this, is that the consequences of most of these negative things they get themselves involved with doesn't come at the early stage when it will be easy for one to quit. But when they've gone far, making it difficult for them to quit.


Conclusion:

One misleading thing that the devil does to Spiritual Long-sighted People is that he'll show them the glory, but hide the processes to that glory from them. What a shame!


Song:

Show me your face

Fill up this space

My world needs you right now

My world needs you right now

I can't escape

Being afraid

Fill me with you right now

My world needs you right now


… Power fall down

Bring with it a sound

That points us to you right now

Erase substitutes right now

Fix what I see

And God please fix me

My world needs you right now

Let us see you right now


Prayer:

Father give us the Grace to draw this young warlords to you, so that their strengths will be harnessed for your Glory. Amen???



*Natural Affection Loading...*



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments