Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 16:18 NLT

Such people are not serving Christ our Lord; they are serving their own personal interests. By smooth talk and glowing words they deceive innocent people.



Here's My Take:

Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:


3. Politicians:

Most times I have found myself on the rails of confusion where I have asked myself severally "who are the problem of our society today"; the politicians, or the masses? Am still confused; maybe I gotta need some clarifications!


Let's take my country, Nigeria(Naija) for example: here we have a population, by statics, of about 200million and above. But the politicians in this country are not more than 10million people, yet they control and manipulate 1990million and above. Among this 1990million are Professors, Military, Paramilitary, Doctors, Lecturers, Students, Pastors, Imams, Traders, farmers, etc.


This 10million in Nigeria and their counterpart in the world will divide this 1990million and others into race, colors, ethnicity, religion, denomination, regional, states, LGAs, Communities, families, etc. Why? So that they'll be able to manipulate us very easily.


Conclusion:

The 1990million and above are like snooker balls, whenever they come together as one voice and people, they 10million will use their sticks of propaganda and hit them; they'll scatter into races, tribes, religion, families, etc. Stop being manipulated easily!


Song:

You make my life so beautiful

As You are You have made me here on earth

Thank you, Jesus

There's nothing greater than this

That's why I love You for evermore


I want more of You

I want more of You Jesus

The more I know You the more I want to know You

Jesus more of You


Prayer:

Father may we not allow anybody to use money, tribe or religion to manipulate us again. Amen???



*Natural Affection Loading...*



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments