Spiritual Long-sightedness:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

Word: Genesis 1:11
..each bearing fruit with seed according to its kind.”


Here's My Take:
Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:

2. Ministers(Gospel): I heard a story of a popular minister, he and his wife are great in the ministry. They travel around the world ministering to people; they became a known name in the ministry. But in that their level of ministry, something huge was waiting for them at home.

Their son they left at home while touring the world had turned to an atheist. He made that open, telling the world that he doesn't believe God exist; exactly what the world wants to hear. That resulted to people blaming their parents for neglecting their own child/children while running around teaching others.

The Bible said Charity begins at(from, within, in) home. No one leaves his/her house unkept, and then go to someone else's house to keep it in order. God will give us understanding.

Conclusion:
At a point I'd blamed them, but on a second thought, I realized that the devil could have fought back, because of the impact they'd made in the kingdom. May God help His own.

Song:

Lord if I
Find favor in Your sight
Lord please
Hear my hearts cry


I'm desperately waiting
To be where You are
I'll cross the hottest desert
I'll travel near or far


For Your glory
I will do anything
Just to see You
To behold You as my King


Prayer:
Father may the devil not win our homes while we're out there in the field with you. Amen???

*Natural Affection Loading...*

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments