Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Genesis 1:11

..each bearing fruit with seed according to its kind.”



Here's My Take:

Example Of Spiritual Long-sighted Persons:


2. Ministers(Gospel):

I was watching one of Myles Munroe's messages on YouTube; in that video he told us that he was happy his boy is with him in the ministry. Still in that same video, he told us that his father taught him too. Because his father was a Pastor


But right now, his father is sitting under his ministration listening to him, because he has gotten more knowledge than him(father), Myles said


Now my question is what if Myles munroe didn't walk in the steps of his father and beyond, to become a better version of him, all the impacts he'd made in people's lives through his teaching, before his death, would have happened? No!


Conclusion:

I don't think there's any man who will never feel fulfilled seeing his biological children doing exploits more than him in the ministry; unless he's a wizard.


Song:

Fall on me

Fall on me

Let your manifested glory fall on me


As we enter Lord, to worship

And we get on one accord

Your presence fills the temple

Everything we need and more

Your manifested glory

It is wonderful to see

I seek your face

Here in this place

Oh come let, it, fall on me


Fall on me

Fall on me

Let your manifested glory, fall on me


Prayer:

Father let my children manifest your Glory. Amen???



*Natural Affection Loading...*



#ENdailynuggetsteam



Post a Comment

0 Comments