Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: I Timothy 5:13 NKJV

And besides they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house, and not only idle but also gossips and busybodies, saying things which they ought not.




Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


7. They gossip alot:

Do you know that virtually, everybody have told someone something about someone, either good or bad, directly or indirect.


It could be that you had discussions with your spouse, family, friends, Church or party members, etc, and in the process of that discussions, you mention the name that someone.


But for spiritual long-sighted people, wickedness is already in their hearts; rather than having good things to discuss about a person, they'll keep talking ill things against them.


Conclusion:

Watch it, when someone always bring up people in the middle of your discussions; s/he could be one of them.


Song:

I've lost some good friends along life's way

Some loved ones departed in Heaven to stay

But thank God I didn't lose everything

I've lost faith in people who said they care

In the time of my crisis they were never there

But in my disappointment in my season of pain

One thing never wavered one thing never changed


I never lost my hope

I never lost my joy

I never lost my faith

But most of all

I never lost my praise


Prayer:

Father give me control over my speeches, and bridle my tongue. Amen.



Are you Born Again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments