Spiritual Long-sightedness"

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness


Word: Matthew 6:22 NLT

“Your eye is like a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is filled with light.


Here's My Take:


Here's my story: there's this man, story has it that he fathered so many children, both biological and otherwise. But that wasn't why he was popular. His popularity came as a result of his actions towards other people's kids.


When his kids were very tender, he never believed that those things he heated and hated people for will be seen around him; in his house everyday. Based on the stories from the people that knew him, they said that this man won't spare saying what you did wrong, when he see you passing, unless he doesn't know you a bit


If he sees you appear the way that he doesn't like. He'll judge you immediately, and sentence you to hell by burning. This became so obvious that most girls started avoiding his presence, to avoid being the scape goat.


To be continued..


Conclusion:

The density of today's sunshine, will never determine how shinny it will be tomorrow. It could be more or less, no one knows tomorrow.


Song:

What if I couldn't speak

What if I couldn't eat

What if I couldn't move

Would you still love me?


Verse 2:

What if my body ached

And I always made you late

What if I couldn't wait

Would you still love me?


Chorus:

Would you love me when it's hard

And our life's fallen apart

If the things that we once knew are long gone

If our blue skies turn to grey

And my memory fades away

Would you still love me?

Would you still love me?


Prayer:

Father help us to live our lives in awe of You. Amen.



Do you know tomorrow???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments