Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness


Word: Matthew 6:22 NLT

“Your eye is like a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is filled with light.



Here's My Take:

Never conclude that you're the best until you've met and overcome those challenges that will prove you best. Never conclude that anything is easy until you've tried it. Never conclude that the route is smooth until you've reached the destination. 


Never assume that you can do it, until you've done it. Never talk too much of what you've not experienced, until it reach your turn. One may wonder, why am I talking this way?! Anyways stay tuned, I'll tell you a story, in our next drop.


Now note this, in life it's easier said than done. It has been the nature of many to talk too much, when it's happening outside their own. But when it reach their turn, they won't remember those statements they gave to others


To be continued..


Conclusion:

If life has not taught you a lesson, you won't know how to address issues relating to others...


Song:

I wanna give my best to you


i wanna do what you asked me to

i wanna go wherever you say

just say the word and I'll obey

I wanna live a life that's real

I wanna serve you Lord for real

for you deserve all this and more

so I give you more

more more

so I give you more more.

more more.



You're deserving of more


Prayer:

Father help us to be mindful of our statements on matters concerning others. Amen.



Are you saved???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments