Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness


Word: Matthew 6:22 NLT

“Your eye is like a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is filled with light.



Here's My Take:


Intro:

Spiritual Long-sighted people are those people that like being the first to point fingers; they're the first to cast blames; they're the first to complain, especially when it's not them that are leading.


When Leadership is not in their hands, they'll never see any good thing from that, but when it enters into their hands, they'll start looking for who to put the blames on. 


Spiritual Long-sightedness is leaving your circle and the numerous challenges facing you to focus on others' matters that doesn't concern you. It's abandoning your load that is heavy on you to carry someone else's load that he's not complaining about.


Conclusion:

The w/man that does the above things, will never see the pit before him; since his concern is about others


Song:

In Christ alone my hope is found

He is my light, my strength, my song

This Cornerstone, this solid Ground

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm

What heights of love, what depths of peace

When fears are stilled, when strivings cease

My Comforter, my All in All

Here in the love of Christ I stand


Prayer:

Father may I never turn blind eyes to my Weaknesses, while I focused on others. Amen.



After Death, what next???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments