Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Luke 6:13 NLT

At daybreak he called together all of his disciples and chose twelve of them to be apostles. 



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

Lessons To Learn From Jesus's Now:


6. Don't Work/Walk Alone:

 

In working/walking with people, just know that not all the people are required to follow you up to your Now. Some will start with you and follow you till the end, while some will drop half way. Some will join you along the way and follow you to your Now, while some will still drop on the way


Among the people you'll meet on the way are those that will not accept your ideas and decisions. Some are those that will want you to drop yours and follow theirs. Some are those that will want to discourage your uniqueness, and want you to do things the way others are doing theirs.


While some will embrace yours and follow you. But in all these, just know that we need people. Without people this journey won't be smoove at all


Conclusion:

Two sets of people we won't fail to meet in life are the encouragers and the criticizers; they're everywhere...


Song:

Even when I fall your hand

You still dey hold my hand

Lover of my soul, You nor dey break my heart

I’ll sing about your mercy

I’ll sing about your grace

Na u dey burst my brain

Every night and day


Daddy wey dey pamper

Daddy wey Dey bless

Forever you’re my father

Na u dey give me rest

When I look around

I see your faithfulness

I’ll bow down on my knees

Cos na u wey be the best


Prayer:

Father help me to know the people you've placed on the way to my Now and how to flow with them. Amen.




Is Christ your Lord and personal saviour???




*SPIRITUAL LONG-SIGHTEDNESS* Loading...



Post a Comment

0 Comments