Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Luke 23:46 NKJV

And when Jesus had cried out with a loud voice, He said, “Father, ‘into Your hands I commit My spirit.’ ” Having said this, He breathed His last.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

Finally on Jesus as He came to His Now. I want to still emphasize that coming to Now is never child's play. It could take few months, and it could take so many years; it could be soft and it could be very difficult depending on how Great your Now will be.


Jesus Now didn't only take his time and resources, it took His life also. Unlike others, Jesus Now was the most difficult; Him knowing what He wanted, chose that path.


Everyone must not follow the path of death to greatness, but it will cost one something; finances, patience, endurance, self, happiness, etc. But the question is the Now worth all these? Yes.


Conclusion:

Nobody want it difficult, we all want it easy, but the truth is, there's no easy route to Jerusalem.


Song:

There's a peace I've come to know

Though my heart and flesh may fail

There's an anchor for my soul

I can say "It is well"


Jesus has overcome

And the grave is overwhelmed

The victory is won

He is risen from the dead


[Chorus:]

And I will rise when He calls my name

No more sorrow, no more pain

I will rise on eagles' wings

Before my God fall on my knees

And rise

I will rise


Prayer:

Father, even when it's difficult, help me to get to my Now in Jesus name. Amen.




Is Christ your Lord???




*SPIRITUAL LONG-SIGHTEDNESS* Loading...



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments