Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Mark 9:23 NIV

"If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."


Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

Lessons To Learn From Jesus's Now:


4. Believe in Yourself:

 

Jesus said "Everything is possible for him who believes." Every child of God is a Believer. And to be called a Believer, you must believe. You can't be called a Believer, when you're embodied with doubts. It's our believe that makes us who we're.


Believe makes things possible. It makes things obtainable. Having a life(job, ministry, business, marriage, etc) you don't believe-in will end in disaster.


Strong Believers never quit, because they believe that they'll succeed no matter what. And that consciousness helps them.


Conclusion:

When one's believe is shaky, Nows(heights, success, greatness, etc) will be difficult to attain. Believe in yourself.


Song:

No power from hell

Can tamper with your plan for me

No thought of man

Can change your thought for me

No situation

Can render your word null and void

Cause you are the master in control

Yes you are the master of my life


You are the Owner of the key to my life

You’re the final authority of my destiny

You are the Owner of the key to my life

You are the final authority of my destiny

I put my eyes on you

My trust is in you

And I know I will never be ashamed


Prayer:

Father from today I refuse to have doubts in my abilities through your Grace that has been made sufficient for me. Amen



God Loves you: you know that???




*Spiritual Long-sightedness* Loading...

Post a Comment

0 Comments