Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Hebrews 12:2 NKJV

....who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

Lessons To Learn From Jesus's Now:


2. Never Be In a Hurry:

 

I strongly believed that there's time for everyone to come to his/her Now, and of course if it's not your time, it won't be. But the good thing is that, it will come. 


One of the problems of the sons of men is that everyone is in a hurry. We all wants to make it sharp sharp; there's no room for patience and waiting. To us the time is running out.


Jesus waited till His time came. Even when they wanted to lay hands on Him, so that His Now will come Sharp Sharp, the Bible said they couldn't, because it's not yet His Time.


Conclusion:

When you rush to start when it's not yet your Now, you will rush to quit.


Song:

No One else but You can satisfy me

No One else but You can change my life

No One else, but You can give me hope for tomorrow

I desire nothing else

No One else but You Jesus


Chorus:

I desire nothing else

No One else but You Jesus


Prayer:

Father help me to follow through till my Now comes. Amen



Do you know that God's Grace is for you ???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments