Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Luke 18:11 NLT

The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not like other people—cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I’m certainly not like that tax collector!




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

6. The Publican:


Lessons to learn from The Publican


4. Forget about others, focus on yourself:


The level of one's burden and/or expectations will determine how engaged he'll be in the presence of God. Naturally, I have not seen anyone carrying a heavy load on his head that will have the time and the strength to keep turning his head around. Because it won't be easy/funny. But that's what people do in Church with so much load on their head, yet they refused to concentrate


I saw a reel on Facebook, where a young man was in depth agony; with the sound of his prayer, one can attest to that. Watching that I felt pain in my heart, I wished I could make his desire come to pass. But my annoyance is who was the one taking the video while he was agonizing.


Instead of him/her tabling his/her needs to God, s/he was busy snapping someone else's. Most times I wonder what brought people to Church if not to connect to God and empty their worries at his feet?! Maybe they came for another business, who knows?!


Conclusion:

A man that has no load will not understand what a man that has so much heavy load on his head is passing through, until the day he'll carry his. 


Song

You are who You are yesterday

Today and forever more

What You say is what You do


You never fail, You never change

You are faithful till the end

Faithful God, I worship you

I worship you


Prayer:

Father I'm yours, do not let me keep carrying these burdens on my head; take them away. Amen.




Do you believe in God???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments