Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Mark 5:25 NLT

A woman in the crowd had suffered for twelve years with constant bleeding.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

3. Constant Bleeding Woman: 


You see in life eh, situation of things that'd surrounded us, have a way of reshaping people's mindsets and approaches towards us. They tend to weigh and relate with us base on what we're passing through. Or what happened around us.


Just like we said yesterday Her predicament gave her a name. I wonder what people do call her, because what we know is what was written. Many situation have given us us a name. Maybe what we did out of mistake, or even what our ancestors did, and we inherited a name that has tied us and our future up. Not only physically, spiritually too. 


My question now is, if she was called a woman with issue of blood, what did they call her after she'd gotten her miracle?  You'll find out that her predicament has become a dent to her self, which may never be erased till she die. Even after she was gone, her house address, children will still be known by that


Conclusion:

This is why we pray to God never to allow any predicament to become our identity


Song:

I see the chains fallen

I hear the chains fallen


I see the chains fallen

I hear the chains fall


There's Power in the name of Jesus

There's Power in the name of Jesus.

To break every chain(x6


Prayer:

Let fire swallow any predicament that will rise to give me or any member of my household a name, in Jesus name. Amen



Do you own the future??? Then be patient!


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments