Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: 1 Samuel 9:17 NLT

When Samuel saw Saul, the Lord said, “That’s the man I told you about! He will rule my people.”


Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effortless Supernatural means: 

The Bible said "When Samuel saw Saul, the Lord said, “That’s the man I told you about! He will rule my people.”" Oh what a straight confirmation!


One of my vice during my days as the Youth president of my Church, shared a testimony of how God used a man she didn't know, to bless her financially. According to her, after Church service, she was going home, a man drove by her and stopped. He told her that God said I should give you this.


He gave her an envelope of cash. Then he drove off. According to her, she never knew the man and have not seen him before. Even till this moment. This was how God showed Samuel Saul; "this is the man I told you about"! May God locate me like this. Amen


Conclusion:

I believe in the same God that located these ones, and I know that he will located us same way he did to them. All I ask God today is to help us to be in that place where we'll be located easily.


Song:

I was lost when you found me here

You pulled me close and held me near

And I'm a fool but still you love

I'll be your fool for the king of love


He gave me wings so I could fly

And gave me a song to color the sky

And all I have is all from you

And all I want is all of you


It's grace, grace

I'm nothing without you

Grace, your grace

Shines on me


Prayer:

Father may your Grace not mistake someone else to us. May it continue to look till it finds us. Amen



Have you given your life to Christ???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments