Our(My, Your) Now:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Psalms 24:1 NLT

The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. The world and all its people belong to him.





Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Natural Means:


Continued from yesterday's post..


Personally, I never believed that one can Succeed only by natural means. Though I wrote it, because that's the way some people see it. But that's never true. Reasons being that every natural means has supernatural backing, because ideas are not natural.


Abilities(energy, strength, etc) seems natural but they're supernatural. There are many that has those qualities and look better but couldn't handle anything. This is not about being a Christian or not, this about people knowing that there's a Supernatural Being who's existence interferes in human affairs.


And that His interference gave all the ability. It doesn't require argument, cos it's the fact. Believe it or not "There's God!"


Conclusion:

The strength used to get what we've gotten came from God, and also everything we have gotten also came from him via that strength


Song:

You are the love of my life

You are the hope that I cling to

You mean more than this world to me

I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold

I wouldn't trade you for riches untold.

You are, you are my everything


I wouldn't take one step without you

I could never go on.

I couldn't breathe on breath without you. I don't have the strength

To make it on my own 


Prayer:

Father my strength is nothing without your supernatural backing. Therefore, please help me, Lord. Amen.




Is Christ living in you???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments