AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS :

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT

...My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses.. 





Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


2. Don't pride in it:


Just like we said yesterday, show of arrogance has a way of bouncing back at us, both male and female. But let's finish with that of female first; since we've already started with that.

I made little research, which may not be 100% correct, because am not God; He decides.


I noticed that one of the reasons why so many 'very' pretty ladies end up with ugly men, aside fate and money, is because of arrogance(pride, flirting, over selection, etc). At their 'prime', the misused and abuse their chances.


When they finally realized themselves, it appears late. And to avoid being tagged single all their lives, any goose or gander that comes around them then, becomes the lucky winner. Because then, the option of too selection won't be available, plus age that is telling on them; available becomes desirable.


Conclusion:

In life some people naturally chose to be humble without any pressure, while some people their humility began to manifest after they have been severely dealt with.


Song:

Eh... leh... leh... eeeye eeyah...4

I am the Lord

I heard your cry

No need to worry

No need to fear any more

Bring it bring it on...

and drop it at my feet...


It doesn't matter what the doctor said to you

Drop it at my feet

It doesn't matter what you've been going through

Drop it at my feet

u may have been there for ten years or more

just drop it at my feet


Prayer:

Father help me to live, walk, talk in humility. Amen.



Do you know that sin is sin???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments