AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT

...My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses.. 





Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


2. Don't pride in it:


Show of pride has caused many people a lot of earthly Blessings or rewards. Because naturally, no one wants to have arrogance as his/her inheritance. That's why we were told what no to do at our prime(https://ennuggets.blogspot.com/2022/05/extra_4.html)


So many single ladies we know today failed to settle down because of the arrogance they displayed at their prime; when they thought that the world is built, designed and revolves around them alone! Then they failed to respect, regard or value anybody; having so much pride.


And everything bounced back on them. Which their eyes opened when it has already become late. Because at this point they'd already known that they have blown their chances away. Then frustration becomes the other of the day.


Conclusion:

Young lady whenever you hear an unmarried aged lady telling you marriage is not everything, run very far away from her, she's frustrated, and want you to be in her shoes


Song:

Holy Holy, God almighty

It’s a privilege to worship You

Maker of all universe

It’s an honour just to stand before You


With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You

Proclaiming Lord You reign

With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You

Proclaiming Lord You reign


Great are You lord

Greatly to be praised

Greatly to be praised

Father You reign


Prayer:

Father may I not pride in my weakness, no matter how little. Amen.



Is Jesus your Lord???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments