AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT

...My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses.. 





Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


2. Don't pride in it:


As for the people that pride in their Weakness, I have seen a bunch of them. They arrogantly derive joy in doing so, without any show of remorse. This is why many people don't go far, or meet up just like their mates. How can you be telling people you have hot temper and expect help from them?


How can you stand before your friends and told them how many any girl you see, and expect one of them to be your in-law? How can you be telling people how you used to fight and beat up guys that'd challenged you, and expect marriage from same gender?!


How would you tell people you loved money more than anything, and expect them to trust you with the safety of their finances?! How will you tell people that any man that sees you will like to sleep with you, and you expect families to accept your visit?!


Conclusion:

Communication is not about what you said, but how people will process and absorb them.


Song:

You looked passed

My sin, my guilt, my shame

And poured your love


You looked beyond me

You looked beyond me o


Prayer:

Father help me not to pride in my weakness. Amen.



Do you still believe that Jesus is coming again???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments