AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Ephesians 5:14 NKJV

Therefore He says: “Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light.”





Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


1. Don't relax in your weakness:


I'd found out that not everything is natural or should I say the way some things are, is they way they should have been. Not so. Even my mom told me that the shape of every body's head could be determined by the mother/nanny, when s/he is small.


This is to confirm that some things are not naturally born; they could be infringed.

When you see some situations turning hot on you, don't just relax thinking that it's just normal. All things are not Normal.


When I saw a White man and woman seeking for prayers, that was when I knew that problems knows no borders. If to the whites, all things are not Normal again, then to a Black man, he should take the lead. Even nowadays, science could tell better, that not all things are normal.


Conclusion:

When you relax in that small Weakness, the bigger one will pop up.


Song:

Rock of Ages cleft for me

Let me hide myself in thee

Rock of Ages cleft for me

Let me hide myself in thee

You're my shield

You're my covering

You're my stability

My foundation


Take me to the place

The place you are

Your secret place

That's where I wanna be


Prayer:

Father may no Weakness pin me to the ground. Amen.



If Jesus comes, where will you be???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments