AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Proverbs 25:15 GNT

Patient persuasion can break down the strongest resistance and can even convince rulers.




Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


6. Don't conclude:


This one is the most funny scene during the time of Weakness. This always come to play in our lives during Weakness period. Because when we're weak, we'll not only give up, we'll conclude that we'll never come out from it. In our minds it's over.


A young woman that lost her husband will conclude that it's over; no hope, no future. When a child was born blind, her parents will see a disaster and a nuisance, and not a prosperity and blessings from God. Therefore, her future is already concluded.


This is why the northern part of Nigeria seems to have more children who are hopeless than any other region in Nigeria. Because their future have been concluded by the plates in their hands. Even when billions are spent to get them to school, yet they prefer their plates than the slates.


Conclusion:

Never conclude that it's over, keep living and working hard until it's over


Song:

I love You, Lord

Oh Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Cause all my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

Father restore us from every form of hopelessness. Amen.



Are you Christlike in words and in deeds???


NB: Please our topic *"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* will be shared through the blog link. Please do read via the link. Thanks and God bless



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments