AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Genesis 3:11‭-‬12 NKJV

And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?” Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.”




Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


4. Stop blaming people:


Blame is a silent destroyer. Blaming others for our Weaknesses makes us  behave like perfectionists, because we'll never count ourselves as one of those human beings that are capable of making mistakes.


This kinda of behavior is highly destructive, because no one will ever have the move to speak to us when they see us making mistakes. When they see any attitude that'll destroy us, they won't see the need to advise us, cos if they do, we'll throw the blames on someone else.


So blaming others for our faults will continue to multiply our Weaknesses instead of ending them. The choice is ours.


Conclusion:

To record Success, one has to leave the blame and focus on the game. The future will always be bright for anyone that does that.


Song:

All my life I've been carried by grace

Don't ask me how 'cause I can't explain

It's nothing short of a miracle I'm here


I've got some blessings that I don't deserve

I've got some scars but that's how you learn

It's nothing short of a miracle I'm here


I think it over and it doesn't add up

I know it comes from above


I've got miracles on miracles

A million little miracles

Yeah, miracles on miracles

Count your miracles, 1-2-3-4 I

Can't even count 'em all


Prayer:

Father help me to work on myself. Amen.



Are you sure that the devil isn't fooling you???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments