AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Matthew 7:7‭-‬8 NKJV

“...seek, and you will find...and he who seeks finds....





Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


3. Always look for solution:


It's obvious that some people knew that they have Weaknesses and also understood them yet they weren't able to proffer solution. Reason being that they didn't know and understood the three principle for finding solution.


Which are How, Where and When. Solution can not come until you first know 'How' to go about it. This particular scenario has led to so many destruction of lives and property. Not knowing 'How' is simply being ignorant.


Not until you know How, you'll keep wandering in ignorance. A couple that couldn't give birth to a child could get a solution to that problem, if they could find out How. Same way prosperity does not come to those that desired it, but to those that knows "How" to find it.


Conclusion:

It's only when you've known how to go about it, that'll look out for the location(where), then you know the when, because some solutions come with time and day.


Song:

Lord it is me, The one You Love

Lord it is me

Lord it is me, The one You saved

Lord it is me

I am desperate for You o

oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh,

I am desperate for You o

oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh. (x2)


Prayer:

Father please show me how to get all the solutions to my problems and that of my family. Amen.



Do you you belong to the Kingdom of Heaven???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments