AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT

...My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses.. 





Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


2. Don't pride in it:


Continued from yesterday's post...


The day I was told about a man that was a gate man at the age of 70yrs. I was shocked. According to the story, he had so many opportunities. But he chose to flex than to save. At his prime, he never thought about the tomorrow, he never thought about the future, he never thought about old age.


All he could think of was bottles of beer and women, cruise and hanging out. He misused every chances he got, because he believed that opportunity comes as much as possible.


This made him not to plan his life well or invest his money to yield more income. Rather he wasted them on frivolities. This is one of the Weaknesses I have seen in so many young men today. Go to so many bars and joints you'll see what am saying.


Conclusion:

Nobody is saying you shouldn't enjoy life, but don't enjoy it at the detriment of your future.

What you saw when you came, is gonna be there when you'd left


Song:


[Chorus]

He has Done me Well

No doubt about it

He has Done me Well

No doubt about it

He has Done me Well

No doubt about it


He’s done what no man can do

Jesus, He’s done what no man can do


He’s given me the victory I know it

He’s given me the victory I know it

He’s given me the victory I know it


He’s done what no man can do

Jesus, He’s done what no man can do


Prayer:

Father may I not misuse my youthful age. Amen.



Do you know you can???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments