AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 1 Corinthians 15:55 KJV

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


12. Death:


Last night I overheard a family friend telling someone that Death is turn by turn. He went further to say that "what any one should avoid is to let him/herself die. When you die, both your enemies and friends will come to console those you left behind as if they care. A week later, you'll hear them asking if burial date has been fixed."


He said a whole lot of things that I can't pen down here. But he ended his statement by saying "when you're gone, Life continues!"

I love this last part, and that's the fact, "when you're gone, life continues!"


You don't need any Prophet to tell you to Live. You only need yourself to tell yourself to Live. Any other counsel from people are just jara. So never forget "when you're gone, life continues!"


Conclusion:

We'll surely make it, no matter what! Just tell yourself that. As long as there's life, there's hope. Believe it or leave it, but that's true. The things you want to achieve, and who you want to be will only come to pass if you're alive. Death ends everything!


Song:

 All my words fall short

I got nothing new

How could I express

All my gratitude?


I could sing these songs

As I often do

But every song must end

And You never do


So I throw up my hands

And praise You again and again

'Cause all that I have is a

Hallelujah, hallelujah

And I know it's not much

But I've nothing else fit for a king

Except for a heart singing

Hallelujah, hallelujah


Prayer:

Father may I not choose death, when I still have options to Live. Amen.




If Jesus comes, will He find you???





*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments