AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 1 Corinthians 15:55 KJV

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


12. Death:

Whenever the thought of dying comes to you, just have this at the back your mind: you're not trying to help matters, but making it worse. Because your death will not only bring sorrow, it will be a very big load, and will definitely cost a fortune, irrespective of your age.


So when such thoughts comes, remember that your family will suffer because of your decision. Unless you're a witch(wicked person); because it's only them that their deaths will always cause problems for the living


Moreover it's wickedness if you're waiting to hear death before your money will become useful. No doubt you may have endless of things to do with your money, but that little token could have added a life(smile, happiness, joy, etc) to that life.


Conclusion:

How do you feel when you pray for something and you didn't get answers immediately? You won't be happy, though you'll still believe that one day God will answer. So how do you think someone will feel, knowing that you could help, but you didn't do anything?!


Song:

New Miracles Everyday

New Testimonies Everywhere

Latest Grace I Receive

Daily, daily I know

Jesus is Taking Care of Me


New Mercies every Morning

You daily Load me with Benefits

You Treat me like Your only Child

In the World, I know

Jesus you’re Taking Care of Me


[Chorus]

I’m here to Testify

Jesus is Taking Care of Me

Ooh, ooh, ooh

Jesus is Looking after Me

Jesus is Watching over Me

I’m Shinning Because

Jesus is Taking Care of Me 


Prayer:

Father provide for me and make me a good giver. Amen.




Hope you're conscious of Jesus coming???





*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments