AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 1 Corinthians 15:55 KJV

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


12. Death:

I like social media, though not all, and am more active in few like Facebook and WhatsApp. And I believed that in one way or the other, they'll help reduce depression. In the sense that you'll see some funny comedy skit, and also know what is going on in our world.


Personally, apart from reading, listening and sharing daily motivations, my social media is for watching documentries, comedies, news, etc, just to keep myself happy and enlightened. But I still find out that the worst place that generates depression is the social media.


Last night a friend was telling me why she avoided some social media especially Facebook. According to her, they'll place you in the position of a monitoring spirit. They'll make you want to know everything about people, whether you want it or not. You'll see online, your friend has travelled, this one has gotten married, bought new car, etc. According to her, she doesn't want that cos they make her feel depressed, so she deleted the app.


Conclusion:

Social media feeds people according to their interest. If it makes you feel depressed, avoid it and save your life. And don't get attached to knowing what your friends are up to, to avoid envy that will lead to jealousy.


Song:

Rock of Ages cleft for me

Let me hide myself in thee

Rock of Ages cleft for me

Let me hide myself in thee

You're my shield

You're my covering

You're my stability

My foundation


Take me to the place

The place you are

Your secret place

That's where I wanna be


Prayer:

Holy Spirit of God please guide and guard my eyes and my heart towards the things I see and also my thoughts. Amen.




Do believe in the Holy Ghost power???





*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments