AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 1 Corinthians 15:55 KJV

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?





Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


12. Death:

Everything in this life has the best part and the worst part of it. It all depends on the one you met first. If you meet the Best never over relaxed yet cos the worst will come, when no one can tell. But in case you met the worst first, don't kill yourself, hold on, the best will surely come. Its a matter time.


The challenge with this dispensation is that we want it immediately. Not a single patience. I saw online yesterday, how a young guy committed suicide because his father refused to give him N50,000 he requested from him. And I saw another student that hanged himself in his room. Who knows his reasons for doing that?!


Death(suicide) is not and shouldn't be an option for whatever reason, yet people kept using as their options. When your worst moment comes, give it time and it will pass. The time you chose death, may be the time your best will come.


Conclusion:

Let not death be one of your options at all! Don't even think about it!


Song:

I love You, Lord

For Your mercy never failed me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head Oh,

I will sing of the goodness of God


And all my life You have been faithful And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God 



Prayer:

Father may the spirit of death never glory in my life. Amen.




Don't you know that God is able???





*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments