AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 1 Corinthians 15:55 KJV

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?





Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


12. Death:


So many deaths that have happened so far, are as a result of Weaknesses. It turns out that people can no longer handle(endure) Weaknesses that are coming their ways any longer. They tend to give up so easily.


I wonder what could happen to me that would make me give up on living so easily like that. I could give up on friendship if it's not working; same with pursuing a business or job opportunity if it's not working. I could give up on anything attached to life, if it's not working, but not on living.


So I wonder what could make you too give up on living?! Just know that hardship is part of life, crying is part of life, losing someone is part of life, disappointments, failures, etc are parts of life. Those situations are nothing, compared to life itself. Giving up on living means you don't want to see the best part of life. Ehe nau!


Conclusion:

Everything in this life has the best part and the worst part of it. It all depends on the one you met first.


Song:

Moving in our midst

I worship you

I worship you

You are here

Working in this place

I worship you

I worship you


Way maker

Miracle worker

Promise keeper

Light in the darkness

That is who you are

Way maker


Prayer:

Father may nothing ever make me to give on living. Amen.




Why do you wanna give up???





*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments