AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Hebrews 9:27 KJV

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


12. Death:


There are so many things that could happen after/at the time of Weakness, but we chose to discuss twelve of them. And which Death is the last in our list. This is because Death is the least thing expected from anyone who's having Weaknesses, whether spiritual, financial, material, health wise, marital, etc.


But unfortunately, it happens that Death, has been the final choice of so many people today; which is very very bad. In the journey of life, everything is timed by God: nothing is left to be on its own, without proper allocation of time.


This entails that no matter what you're struggling with, it is limited with time. And when that happens, it will stop on it's own accord, with/without your effort. Both Good and Bad is time bound; non last forever. So when life is smiling at you, do your best to utilize it before it's time elapses.


Conclusion:

Life is authoswitched. It switches from good to bad, and/or from bad to good. Which side of the switch are you now?


Song:

I know a place

That I love to dwell

It's the presence of my Father

All the host of heaven gather

Worshipping, bowing down before Him


Holy holy (Holy holy)

Holy holy (Holy holy)(x4


I know a name

That's full of grace

It's the name above all others

Jesus Christ the Lion of Judah

We worship Him, bowing down before Him


Prayer:

Father I occupy my thoughts with your Love for me, not on things that'll take my life. Amen.



Why do you wanna give up???





*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

1 Comments