AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: John 16:33 NIV

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”



Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


9. Your Peace will be affected:


One of the best prayers you'll pray for someone you Loved, after the prayer of Heaven at last is the prayer of Peace. It will be so difficult for a troubled life to make it or survive; which making Heaven too may be difficult. Peace is one thing I'd never wanna lose.


Don't pray you lose it, if you have it. I remember telling a friend of mine that if the way I forget some things I wanted to do, is the way I'll forget everything and then sleep, I'll be glad. Because I have been a victim of Peace lost. Very tough experience!


During those nights, sleeping is a problem, praying the worst, reading is unheard of. I'll be rotating on my bed for hours, my head will be burning; it will be so hot. Everything that happened in the day will replay one by one on my head before day break. Those days if night is approaching, I'll wish it never comes. But thank God for His deliverance.


Conclusion:

I don't know what else could be the root cause of High Blood Pressure, but I think the major root cause of it is affected Peace


Song:

There is power in the name of Jesus

There is power in the name of Jesus

There is power in the name of Jesus

To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain

To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain


Prayer:

Father anything that'll attack my peace be destroyed by fire. In Jesus name. Amen.



Do you believe in Jesus???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments