AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: John 16:33 NIV

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”





Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


9. Your Peace will be affected:


Christ knew from the unset that we're in for great troubles from the day we surrendered to Him, as our Lord and Savior. And He told us that "in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” Kai!


He'd told us that such a thing will happen, so that we should prepare for it. But what He didn't tell us is how they'll come and when. But as for coming, they'll surely come....


But He also told us to be careful cos “A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone." Reason being that the world(devil, financial crises, sickness, death, challenges, problems, etc) will surely mount so much pressure on our Peace. Leaving us broken.


Conclusion:

To every level of things you're going through now, someone else has passed through them. Don't give up!


Song:

When peace like a river attendeth my way,

when sorrows like sea billows roll;

whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say,

"It is well, it is well with my soul."


Refrain

It is well with my soul;

it is well, it is well with my soul.


2 Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,

let this blest assurance control:

that Christ has regarded my helpless estate,

and has shed his own blood for my soul.


Refrain


Prayer:

Father help me to stay strong no matter what comes my way. Amen.



Do you know God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments